1. Support wounded and injured Combat Controllers.
2. Support the families of our wounded, injured, and killed in action.
3. Support Active Duty, Guard, and Reserve Combat Controllers and their families during pre/post deployment resiliency events.
4. Promote education for our members and families through scholarships.
5. Support members and families during significant events and natural disasters.
6. Promote the fellowship of the members of our fraternal organization through gatherings and reunions.
7. Capture and promote Combat Control History.