Posted: Oct 21, 2020
The primary purpose of this position is to analyze development and management UTC responsibilities for the Functional Area Manager (FAM) and preserve functional area continuity and perform associated tasks to ensure the readiness of Air Force Special Warfare (AFSPECWAR) aligned forces
Internal Recruitment: AF Employees to include DCIPS, PPP DoD Registered Military Spouse Preference Program (MSP), VEOA, Individuals w/ Disabilities, Land Management, ICTAP, Non-AF DCIPS and AF DCIPS.
External Recruitment: EO-13473, EO-12721, 30%, NAF, OTHER
Permanent, Full Time Position, Centrally Managed, Drug Testing, Special-Sensitive, One Grade interval series position, etc.
PAY TABLE: WA-Washington-Baltimore-Arlington, DC-MD-VA-WV-PA
The announcement for subject RPAs will open on 20 Oct 20 and close 26 Oct 20 and is available on the USAJOBS website at usajobs.gov and the announcement number is: 9L-AFPC-10944560-073712-TJM
Direct link is: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/582162400
Your vacancy is subject to the provisions of the DoD Priority Placement Program (PPP). In the process of clearing PPP for the above subject position, there are currently no matches; however, if a match should occur you will be notified.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the options you selected on the checklist, please contact us. If you do not have any questions, there is nothing else you need to accomplish at this time.
Hayley M. Nelson
Air Force Special Warfare (HAF/A3S)
Posted: Oct 13, 2020
My name is Michael Cannon and I am a Program Manager for Raventek and Seneca Global Services. We were just awarded a federal contract to provide the following:
Senior Program for Operations – (GS15-10 Pay Equivalency) – (One Position)
Program Manager for Operations/Exercise Planning – (GS15-6 Pay Equivalency) – (Three Positions)
Program Manager for Intelligence – (GS15-6 Pay Equivalency) – (One Position)
All of these support a program within a U.S. Government customer in the Arlington, VA area.
I am the hiring manager, so have any qualified and interested parties send their resumes to me directly or through our careers page.
Here is the link for each position:
Senior Program Manager for Operations
Program Manager for Operations/Exercise Planning
Program Manager for Intelligence
I believe the CCA has the exact talent, from which the government customer would like to pull from.
Posted: Jul 31, 2020
Special Operations Assault Zone (SOAZ) Controllers (Clovis, NM)
A. Harold and Associates, LLC is seeking experienced Special Operations Assault Zone (SOAZ) Controllers to provide designated team support duties. The position is located in Clovis, NM at Cannon Air Force Base.
QUALIFICATIONS, ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The SOAZ Controllers contract is looking for experienced, trained, and certified Special Operations Assault Zone personnel to schedule, coordinate and control assault zones at Cannon AFB (CAFB), Melrose Air Force Range (MAFR), and other deployment locations as determined by the government.
Specific requirements include:
• Contractor personnel shall have a minimum of four (4) years of experience in Air Force Specialty Code 1C2X1, P273X0, or P272X0D in the performance of LZC/DZC duties as outlined in AFI 13-217, Chapters 2 and 3, and shall have satisfactorily completed USAF Combat Control Operator Course, with proof of graduation provided with proposal via DD Form 214 or equivalent experience
• Current and documented FAA Class II medical physical
• Contract personnel shall manage resources to perform customer’s requirements, and draft required reports and deliverables
• Contractor personnel shall maintain the physical capabilities to perform the duties listed in the contract PWS and be able to safely lift and carry at least fifty (50) pounds on unprepared surfaces.
• All contractor personnel shall be required to handle and deploy munitions such as smoke grenades, and identify, investigate and report hazards affecting team operations to appropriate levels
• Contractor personnel shall be proficient in land navigation/map, compass and GPS skills sufficient to read and locate specific positions using various methods.
• Proof of graduating from the Survey and Assault Zone Assessment (SAAZA) course (Course # L3AZP1C251 0C1A) desired
• All contractor personnel shall be able to read, write, speak, and understand English and possess a valid civilian driver’s license
• Contract personnel shall have a minimum of a secret Government security clearance to perform services under this contract.A. Harold + Associates, LLC provides products/services that are considered defense services under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and, therefore, requires applicants to be U.S. Citizens, Permanent Resident Aliens, or protected individuals under 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) (including refugees or asylees). Offers of employment are conditional upon satisfactory completion of pre-employment background verification (including E-Verify).
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer
If you are a Qualified Individual with a Disability, or a Disabled Veteran, and require assistance in making your application, please contact Shannon Mailloux at (904) 337-1002.