Special Operations Assault Zone (SOAZ) Controllers (Clovis, NM)
Special Operations Assault Zone (SOAZ) Controllers (Clovis, NM) A. Harold and Associates, LLC is seeking experienced Special Operations Assault Zone (SOAZ) Controllers to provide designated team support duties. The position is located in Clovis, NM at Cannon Air Force Base.
QUALIFICATIONS, ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The SOAZ Controllers contract is looking for experienced, trained, and certified Special Operations Assault Zone personnel to schedule, coordinate and control assault zones at Cannon AFB (CAFB), Melrose Air Force Range (MAFR), and other deployment locations as determined by the government.
Specific requirements include:
• Contractor personnel shall have a minimum of four (4) years of experience in Air Force Specialty Code 1C2X1, P273X0, or P272X0D in the performance of LZC/DZC duties as outlined in AFI 13-217, Chapters 2 and 3, and shall have satisfactorily completed USAF Combat Control Operator Course, with proof of graduation provided with proposal via DD Form 214 or equivalent experience
• Current and documented FAA Class II medical physical• Contract personnel shall manage resources to perform customer’s requirements, and draft required reports and deliverables
• Contractor personnel shall maintain the physical capabilities to perform the duties listed in the contract PWS and be able to safely lift and carry at least fifty (50) pounds on unprepared surfaces.
• All contractor personnel shall be required to handle and deploy munitions such as smoke grenades, and identify, investigate and report hazards affecting team operations to appropriate levels
• Contractor personnel shall be proficient in land navigation/map, compass and GPS skills sufficient to read and locate specific positions using various methods.
• Proof of graduating from the Survey and Assault Zone Assessment (SAAZA) course (Course # L3AZP1C251 0C1A) desired
• All contractor personnel shall be able to read, write, speak, and understand English and possess a valid civilian driver’s license
• Contract personnel shall have a minimum of a secret Government security clearance to perform services under this contract.
A. Harold + Associates, LLC provides products/services that are considered defense services under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and, therefore, requires applicants to be U.S. Citizens, Permanent Resident Aliens, or protected individuals under 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) (including refugees or asylees). Offers of employment are conditional upon satisfactory completion of pre-employment background verification (including E-Verify).
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer
If you are a Qualified Individual with a Disability, or a Disabled Veteran, and require assistance in making your application, please contact Shannon Mailloux at (904) 337-1002.
WinTec Arrowmaker has an immediate job opportunity for a fully qualified Combat Controller. JTAC experience (currency not required) is beneficial. Visit our job vacancy site at: http://wintecarrowmaker.catsone.com/careers/ and see the summary description below. If you are in contact with CCT (retired) Ray Diaz, ask him to give you the CCT-to-CCT straight skinny. Ray is our task lead on this effort. If serious about applying, visit our page and complete an application then call Jim Gavrilis Direct (240)459-3716 or Cell (240)401-8846. Jim is Chief of Operations here at Ft Washington Maryland main office.
Summary Job Description
The Mission Rehearsal Training Landing Zone Controller provides specialized training of combat-ready SOF in support of covert, clandestine, and contingency operations with SOF mobility, ISR, and Strike as The Mission Rehearsal Training Landing Zone Controller provides specialized training of combat-ready SOF in support of covert, clandestine, and contingency operations with SOF mobility, ISR, and Strike as part of a Mission Rehearsal Training Team. Training sites include, but are not limited to, dirt landing zones, military installations, and commercial and/or municipal airports. Supported aircraft includes PC-12, C-145, C-146, MC-130, and CV-22 tilt-rotor aircraft. This full-time position is located at Hurlburt Field FL.