Posted: Jul 31, 2020
Special Operations Assault Zone (SOAZ) Controllers (Clovis, NM)
A. Harold and Associates, LLC is seeking experienced Special Operations Assault Zone (SOAZ) Controllers to provide designated team support duties. The position is located in Clovis, NM at Cannon Air Force Base.
QUALIFICATIONS, ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The SOAZ Controllers contract is looking for experienced, trained, and certified Special Operations Assault Zone personnel to schedule, coordinate and control assault zones at Cannon AFB (CAFB), Melrose Air Force Range (MAFR), and other deployment locations as determined by the government.
Specific requirements include:
• Contractor personnel shall have a minimum of four (4) years of experience in Air Force Specialty Code 1C2X1, P273X0, or P272X0D in the performance of LZC/DZC duties as outlined in AFI 13-217, Chapters 2 and 3, and shall have satisfactorily completed USAF Combat Control Operator Course, with proof of graduation provided with proposal via DD Form 214 or equivalent experience
• Current and documented FAA Class II medical physical
• Contract personnel shall manage resources to perform customer’s requirements, and draft required reports and deliverables
• Contractor personnel shall maintain the physical capabilities to perform the duties listed in the contract PWS and be able to safely lift and carry at least fifty (50) pounds on unprepared surfaces.
• All contractor personnel shall be required to handle and deploy munitions such as smoke grenades, and identify, investigate and report hazards affecting team operations to appropriate levels
• Contractor personnel shall be proficient in land navigation/map, compass and GPS skills sufficient to read and locate specific positions using various methods.
• Proof of graduating from the Survey and Assault Zone Assessment (SAAZA) course (Course # L3AZP1C251 0C1A) desired
• All contractor personnel shall be able to read, write, speak, and understand English and possess a valid civilian driver’s license
• Contract personnel shall have a minimum of a secret Government security clearance to perform services under this contract.A. Harold + Associates, LLC provides products/services that are considered defense services under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and, therefore, requires applicants to be U.S. Citizens, Permanent Resident Aliens, or protected individuals under 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) (including refugees or asylees). Offers of employment are conditional upon satisfactory completion of pre-employment background verification (including E-Verify).
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer
If you are a Qualified Individual with a Disability, or a Disabled Veteran, and require assistance in making your application, please contact Shannon Mailloux at (904) 337-1002.
Posted: May 27, 2020
Vice President, People Operations at Team Rubicon
ABOUT TEAM RUBICON
Team Rubicon is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that serves communities by mobilizing military veterans to continue their service, leveraging their skills and experience to help people prepare, respond, and recover from disasters and humanitarian crises. Founded in 2010 with an initial team of eight, Team Rubicon (TR) now has more than 100,000 volunteers and has conducted over 400 disaster response operations across the country and around the world.
Through continued service, Team Rubicon seeks to provide veterans with three things they lose after leaving the military: a purpose, gained through disaster relief; community, built by serving with others; and identity, from recognizing the impact one individual can make. Coupled with leadership development and other opportunities, Team Rubicon looks to help veterans transition from military to civilian life.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Team Rubicon is seeking a Vice President of People Operations with experience leading and developing a dynamic talent function in a high-growth organization to shape and drive Team Rubicon’s human capital strategy and manage the systems, processes, and team that will accelerate Team Rubicon to the next level. This individual will manage a current team of seven people, who oversee full lifecycle talent acquisition and development, as well as human resources operations and benefits. This person will be responsible for continuing to build upon a strong culture and foundation in people operations while also serving as a key strategic advisor to the CEO and COO on organizational initiatives as it relates to supporting talent and culture. The ideal candidate will be seen as a true partner to team members at all levels of the organization and demonstrate a sincere commitment to fostering individual and organizational growth. They will also be an important culture carrier for the organization, with an ability to both model and institutionalize Team Rubicon’s values.
Learn more and apply here.
Posted: Apr 6, 2020
The Karakoram Group (KGI) is looking for an individual from the SOF community with previous Operations management experience; to immediately fill a Deputy of Operations position at Aspen Medical International (AMI) HQs in the Washington DC area.
The Deputy of Operations’ primary responsibilities; Assist AMI’s Director of Operations in managing daily operations in the Washington DC area; coordinate/assist AMI’s CV-19 ISO Facility Project managers across the country with site establishment, logistics & security requirements and interfacing with Local, State and Federal authorities.
-Type employment-Independent Contractor (IC)
-Start Date- Immediately
-Length of employment- minimum of 60 days with possible extensions
-Hourly rate $60; with overtime IAW State & Federal rules/guidelines
-No travel requirements
-Dress code-Business casual (Polo/Slacks, ect)
If interested; please submit your resume, contact info and any other pertinent info to:
Ethan Whitfield, Project Manager for Emergency Response, KaraKoram Group email@example.com
The KaraKoram Group and Aspen Medical International are on contract to set up, staff and manage numerous CV-19 ISO facilities across the country.
They are looking for former SOF personnel with Medical Knowledge/background to fill Project Manager positions at these sites (TBD).
The Project Manager’s primary responsibilities; Provide Operational Senior Management/Oversight of all aspects at each site ( set up, logistics, security, care provider management and interface with a vary of Medical Professionals, as well as, Local, State and Federal authorities.
Start Date: TBD; but within the next 30 days
Completion Date: 60 days from start date; with possible extensions
Type employment: Independent Contractor (IC)
-$100 an hour with overtime IAW State & Federal regulations/guidelines
– Duty day; 10-12 hours
-Daily Per Diem-$78
-Travel expenses reimbursed IAW the JTR
-Quarters are provided
If interested; please submit your resume, contact info & any other pertinent info to;
-Ethan Whitfield, Project Manager for Emergency Response, KaraKoram Group firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: Mar 23, 2020
SUMMARY: K & I Field Services, LLC is seeking an experienced Combat Controller for ongoing work with a Special Operations Assault Zone (SOAZ) contract at Cannon AFB in support of 27th Special Operations Wing (27 SOW) training. Daily duties include drop zone and landing zone control on Melrose Range and other CONUS sites identified by the customer.
A successful applicant will have a minimum of four (4) years of experience in Air Force Specialty Code 1C2X1, P273X0, or P272X0D in the performance of LZC/DZC duties as outlined in AFI 13-217, Chapters 2 and 3, and shall have satisfactorily completed USAF Combat Control Operator Course, or have equivalent experience.
Must have a current FAA Class II medical physical, maintain the physical capabilities to perform the duties listed in the contract PWS and be able to safely lift and carry at least fifty (50) pounds on unprepared surfaces, and be able to maintain a DoD Secret clearance.
Preference will be given to graduates from the Survey and Assault Zone Assessment course (Course # L3AZP1C251 0C1A) and those with recent ATC experience.
K & I is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer.
Please send your resume to Kerry Hanes, email@example.com, or call 505-463-8434 for details.
Posted: Mar 11, 2020
I have an opening at the 720th STS for combat controller experienced individual. Position will provide training and instruction on enhanced digital situational awareness, survey and associated communications systems. Key qualifications are:
1. Knowledge in all duties related to JTAC and Joint fires skills to include current/past qualification as JTAC with at least 6 years of experience. Experience as a JTAC Instructor or JTAC SEE preferred.
2. Knowledge in all duties related to Airfield Survey/Instructor with certification in Landing Zone Safety Officer/Instructor and assault zone reconnaissance qualifications.