Posted: Mar 23, 2020
SUMMARY: K & I Field Services, LLC is seeking an experienced Combat Controller for ongoing work with a Special Operations Assault Zone (SOAZ) contract at Cannon AFB in support of 27th Special Operations Wing (27 SOW) training. Daily duties include drop zone and landing zone control on Melrose Range and other CONUS sites identified by the customer.
A successful applicant will have a minimum of four (4) years of experience in Air Force Specialty Code 1C2X1, P273X0, or P272X0D in the performance of LZC/DZC duties as outlined in AFI 13-217, Chapters 2 and 3, and shall have satisfactorily completed USAF Combat Control Operator Course, or have equivalent experience.
Must have a current FAA Class II medical physical, maintain the physical capabilities to perform the duties listed in the contract PWS and be able to safely lift and carry at least fifty (50) pounds on unprepared surfaces, and be able to maintain a DoD Secret clearance.
Preference will be given to graduates from the Survey and Assault Zone Assessment course (Course # L3AZP1C251 0C1A) and those with recent ATC experience.
K & I is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer.
Please send your resume to Kerry Hanes, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 505-463-8434 for details.
Posted: Mar 11, 2020
I have an opening at the 720th STS for combat controller experienced individual. Position will provide training and instruction on enhanced digital situational awareness, survey and associated communications systems. Key qualifications are:
1. Knowledge in all duties related to JTAC and Joint fires skills to include current/past qualification as JTAC with at least 6 years of experience. Experience as a JTAC Instructor or JTAC SEE preferred.
2. Knowledge in all duties related to Airfield Survey/Instructor with certification in Landing Zone Safety Officer/Instructor and assault zone reconnaissance qualifications.
Posted: Mar 4, 2020
Mission Rehearsal Training Team Leader/Member
Location: Hurlburt Field, FL
Clearance: SECRET REQUIRED
SUMMARY: Support U-28 initial qualification, upgrade qualification, and continuation training sorties by emulating friendly and opposing ground forces. Friendly force team lead will emulate a Joint Terminal Attack Controller (JTAC), Ground Force Commander (GFC), or air assets as required. The opposing force team lead will direct personnel as necessary to mimic enemy Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs). Conduct operations using encrypted radios. Supported aircraft will include, but not be limited to PC-12, C-145, C-146, MC-130, and CV-22 tilt-rotor aircraft.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
The Mission Rehearsal Training Team Leader/Member supports U-28 initial qualification, upgrade qualification, and continuation training sorties by emulating friendly and opposing ground forces. Friendly force team lead emulates a Joint Terminal Attack Controller (JTAC), Ground Force Commander (GFC), or air assets. The opposing force team lead directs personnel to mimic enemy Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs). Operations are conducted using encrypted radios. Supported aircraft includes PC-12, C-145, C-146, MC-130, and CV-22 tilt-rotor aircraft.
- Leading both friendly and opposing forces to allow for maximum flexibility in scenario management; serving (role-playing) as friendly forces team leader in the Joint Terminal Attack Controller (JTAC) and Ground Force Commander (GFC) roles, which includes performing scheme of maneuver and radio communications duties; serving (role-playing) as opposing forces team lead, which involves employing applicable enemy tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Ensuring vehicle operation, COMSEC, and individual augmentee safety while conducting operations; ensuring vehicle and/or pedestrian control measures are in place as required by air traffic control (ATC) standards.
- Utilizing Night Vision Devices (NVDs) to whenever possible to aid in training accomplishment and enhancement.
- Employing new techniques and technologies presented by the government to keep procedures and capabilities abreast of mission requirements; adapting to new government-provided equipment reconfiguration, upgrade, and modernization.
- Operating a variety of transportation modes to arrive at these locations, including all-terrain vehicles, high mobility multi-purpose wheeled vehicles, and motorcycles.
- Assembling, operating, and monitoring all radios.
- Operating a wide range of specialized equipment, weapons, and vehicles to include, but not limited to, laser pointers, UHF/VHF/FM/HF/SATCOM radios, current Global Positioning System (GPS) equipment, overt/covert lights and marking devices and pyrotechnics.
Apply at http://www.arrowmaker.com/
Posted: Feb 21, 2020
Operator Training Position:
Former O3/O4-level Army or SOF (likely SF, PJ or Combat Controller — prior SOF candidates could be E6-E8 or officers) professional who is tactically proficient and experienced in tasking and exploiting space-based assets (GPS and related, communications, targeting). Tactical VSAT or EW experience or familiarity a plus. Must be adept at training/coaching. Prior service in or familiarity with Middle Eastern allied forces highly desirable. Expect one-year base period of performance with renewable option years
Location: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
No clearance required
Posted: Nov 15, 2019
Training Specialist GS-12
Location: Tucson AZ / Davis-Monthan AFB AZ
Requirements: Instructs, plans, coordinates, designs and validates major components of Pararescue and Combat Rescue Officer formal training and instructional design.
Develops, reviews, and revises Pararescue and Combat Rescue Officer training instructional materials in accordance with established learning objectives.
Using training experience and operational knowledge of Pararescue and Combat Rescue Officer training, develops the plan and measurement devices for measuring achievement of instructional objectives.
Plans, schedules, and coordinates training. Plans, schedules and coordinates on and off station training with joint services and commercial vendors to meet all formal course training requirements.
Posted on USAJOBS https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/551462900#locations
Kirby Rodriguez, GS-12