Posted: Dec 10, 2019
The 352d Special Warfare Training Squadron (“Combat Control School”) has a civilian job opening for a qualified instructor position. Applications are being accepted 11-17 December 2019.
Ideal candidates have:
- Passion to mentor and train future generations of Combat Controllers, Special Reconnaissance operators, and Special Tactics Officers.
- Experience in Special Tactics, Combat Control, SOWT/SR, Guardian Angel, USAF Special Warfare, or other relevant SOF communities.
- Desire to live and work long-term near Pope AAF, NC; one of the primary purposes of this position is to provide civilian continuity that outlives 3-year active duty PCS cycles.
The primary purpose of this position is to establish long-term instructor expertise for baseline special operations skills and Air Force Special Warfare skills training at AETC Combat Control/Special Tactics Officer/Special Reconnaissance (CCT/STO/SR) apprentice courses. The USAJobs website inaccurately mentions “civilianized pararescue” in the duties summary section; although a prior PJ would be considered a qualified candidate for the job, prior-PJ experience is NOT required.
Instructor Specialist: GS-11
Location: Pope AAF, NC
The announcement for subject RPA will open 12/11/19 and close 12/17/19. It will be located on USAJOBS website at http://www.usajobs.gov/ the announcement number is 5T-AFPC-10674349-808292-CPJ, USAJOBS Control Number is 553909100.
Direct link is: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/553909100
Direct any questions about the position to the 352 SWTS, POCs:
Capt Andrew Pierson, Director of Operations, firstname.lastname@example.org, 910-394-3114
CMSgt Ian Vredenburgh, Superintendent, email@example.com, 910-394-1394
Posted: Nov 15, 2019
Training Specialist GS-12
Location: Tucson AZ / Davis-Monthan AFB AZ
Requirements: Instructs, plans, coordinates, designs and validates major components of Pararescue and Combat Rescue Officer formal training and instructional design.
Develops, reviews, and revises Pararescue and Combat Rescue Officer training instructional materials in accordance with established learning objectives.
Using training experience and operational knowledge of Pararescue and Combat Rescue Officer training, develops the plan and measurement devices for measuring achievement of instructional objectives.
Plans, schedules, and coordinates training. Plans, schedules and coordinates on and off station training with joint services and commercial vendors to meet all formal course training requirements.
Posted on USAJOBS https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/551462900#locations
Kirby Rodriguez, GS-12
Posted: Oct 7, 2019
LMR Technical Group (LMR) is seeking a Joint Terminal Attack Controller team (JTAC) member for employment in various locations both CONUS and OCONUS.
Job Title: JTAC Program Manager
Location: Nationwide and Overseas Locations
Job Description: A JTAC Program Manager will provide instruction, and evaluation for AFSOC Special Tactics units as well as establish and maintain the unit JTAC academic folders and programs. The JTAC PM is responsible for providing Range Scheduling and supervisor for Range Operations as well as running the JTAC simulator. The JTAC PM is accountable for implementing simulator scenarios and develop and maintain the squadrons CAS simulator. He will provide initial, recurring, spot, no notice and SEE objectivity evaluations on all trainees for day and night operations. Additionally, he will maintain and update the unit JTAC currency tracker monthly and will be readily adapt to teach Battlefield Air Operations (BAO), JTAC mission equipment, and simulator equipment reconfiguration, upgrade and modernization as well as current Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTP’S)
– Held or exceeded a JTAC instructor qualification (regardless of position assumed) as defined in service JTAC guidance or instruction.
– JTAC-I qualification and certification should have occurred within the last 48 months.
-Personnel should possess two years Special Operations Forces (SOF) background or have augmented SOF two years cumulative as a JTAC during operational deployments.
-It is desired that personnel have held a JTAC-E qualification.
Must be able to gain and/or maintain SECRET
LMR is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business that supports technology development and provides comprehensive joint warfighter training by leveraging the skills, experience, and knowledge of its personnel. Our team consists of personnel with diverse backgrounds.
LMR provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We encourage minorities, women, protected veterans, and disabled individuals to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified. LMR conducts detailed background screening as part of our pre-employment processing. In addition to federal law requirements, LMR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Posted: Aug 22, 2019
Special Warfare Instructor
San Antonio, Tx Full Time
Looking for CCT & PJs:
1. Execute, deliver, and instruct the Special Warfare instructor development curriculum.
2. Prepare lesson plans and training aids and present academic, laboratory and operational lessons.
3. Ensure all training is conducted IAW DoD and AF established policies and procedures.
4. Attend meetings and provide updates as required.
5. Make recommendations to Contract Lead Instructor on matters relating to efficient and effective operations of the training program.
6. Provide support and subject-matter expertise as requested to proposal activities, development/engineering efforts, business development or marketing requirements, and device acceptance and testing activities.
7. Additional duties assigned as required, to meet overall mission accomplishment requirements.
Instructor Requirement does not need to be AETC Instructor! Please apply or contact Chad Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org or 214-425-4231 for additional information
1. Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher. A portion of the contract instructor’s academic preparation must be relevant and applicable to the subject matter taught.
2. Experience: Experienced (three to four years) Instructor / Instructor Supervisor in BA or special operations community, and at least 10 years of SW or special operator experience with similar competencies (e.g. USA Special Forces, USN SEAL, and USN Special Boat Operator).
Posted: July 20, 2019
Senior, Special Operations Analyst (SOA) – National Missions
- 10 years of uniformed military experience with 5 years assigned in a Special Operations Unit.
- National Missions
- 3 years of experience (can be concurrent with the 10 years above) in deliberate planning or demonstrated expertise in joint planning is desired as SOF CONOP development is required.
- Top Secret Clearance desired but must possess a current DoD Secret clearance, and be up-gradable to Top Secret and eligible for SCI access and ACCM read-on.
If you are interested, please contact
Brett R. Hauenstein
Senior SOF Analyst / Program Manager
United States Special Operations Command, J8-S BlueWater Federal Solutions, Inc.
Work: (813) 826-3497
Cell: (813) 601-0406
I work for the 68 Rescue SQ Davis-Monthan AFB Tucson AZ. I wanted to advertise two upcoming contract positions both positions are in air operations supporting AFSPEC WARFARE training PJ/CCT in parachuting upgrades: primary duty will be as MFF JM instructor and secondary will be advance jump type training: RA-1 Net, DBSL, HAHO, Tandem, etc. Applicant must be able to perform MFF JM duties and teach MFF JM; must be prior MFF JM and MFF qualified and non-standard trained and tandem preferred but not required. Interested applicants can contact Mr. Kirby Rodriguez, GS-12 68 RQS at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (210) 835-8722.
Overview: Special Tactics Solutions, Inc. is seeking a full time Assault Zone Survey Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Direct Support of HQ AFSOC A3TW.
- Web Application and Database Training
- Technical Assistance & Support
- Managing Assault Zone Survey Data Workflow
- Validate Global Assault Zone Surveys
- Perform Data Entry and Analysis of Assault Zone Surveys
Travel: This position requires limited travel/temporary duty (TDY) to CONUS/OCONUS locations, and may include travel on military aircraft, ships, vehicles and commercial transportation. Position may require duties to be performed under austere conditions during training or exercise support. Valid Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV) operator’s license is required to drive military and civilian vehicles. Contractor shall observe base access restrictions caused by inclement weather or security reasons.
Duty Location: HQ AFSOC, Hurlburt Field, FL
Duty Hours: Normal duty hours shall be 0800-1630, Monday through Friday. An eight-hour period of performance to support requirements may fall anywhere within a 24-hour daily period in unusual circumstances, to include weekends and holidays. The following federal holidays shall be observed. New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King’s Birthday, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas.
- U.S. Citizenship
- 4-year College Degree*
- or equivalent, prior Military Experience as a
- 7-Level Combat Control, or
- C-130/ LTFW Aircrew
- Able to obtain a Top Secret Clearance
Subject Matter Expertise. Demonstrate a thorough and accurate knowledge of the Talon Point Assault Zone Survey Database. Display an ability to interpret, analyze and evaluate the theories of Assault Zones Surveying and the application of Safety of Flight criterion and risks. Associate Assault Zones with related “Workflow” positions (i.e. Author, Quality Control, Safety of Flight, MAJCOM Approving Authority). Learn and utilize available technologies to enhance training and troubleshooting when appropriate.
Training. Capable of training designated personnel to each level of user (i.e. End User, Author, Quality Control, Safety of Flight, MAJCOM Approving Authority). Plan, organize, and execute training events in ways to maximize learning. When appropriate, modify instructional methods and strategies to meet trainee needs. Contribute to the selection and development of training materials in accordance with HQ AFSOC guidance.
Information Collection and Management. Experience with researching and establishing points of contact throughout all MAJCOMs, (or equivalent), within the U.S. DoD to obtain assault zone surveys, such as Landing Zone (LZ), Light Tactical Fixed Wing Landing Zone (LTFW LZ), Helicopter Landing Zone (HLZ), Drop Zone (DZ), Forward Area Refueling Point (FARP), and other types of data, including Airfield Pavement Evaluation (APE) reports, to be entered into and managed within the Talon Point database. Surveys will need to be organized and methodically prepared & tracked for data entry. Establish processes with each MAJCOM to ensure current approved documents are updated, received, and distributed after initial data retrieval.
Communication Skills. Clear and concise ability to communicate and interact with peer MAJCOMs offices, and/or equivalent personnel. All forms of communication will be utilized (i.e. phone, fax, email, messaging). A professional demeanor is requisite for interaction at all levels, at all times.
Ability to work under pressure. Adjust work schedule to meet reduced deadlines, due to emerging or diverging requirements. Be prepared to re-prioritize work schedule on a weekly and/or daily basis.
Submit CV/Resume @: SpecialTacticsSolutions@gmail.com